From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 21:43:32 -0500
News flash! news flash! It's now 5pm..........I found the missing avocado!
Well, I didn't really find it.  Rascal brought it back to me.  It was
somewhere under our bed!  I told the babies if they would get back in their
cage they could have a potato.  Well the girls ran really fast but I
couldn't find Rascal.  All of a sudden a half eaten avocado fell down the
stairs and there was Rascal ...proud as a peacock standing on the top one.
What a good boy!  Well, he thought so too and started dancing and chuckling!
I shredded some raw potato and mashed what was left of the avocado.  Mixed
it together in a bowl and wolla....Dip and Chips!  Then I put the bowl in
their cage.  Am I sweet to my babies or what?  haha

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy), Tashe (the better than thou cat), Lobo (the Guard
Wolf) and their Mama too!