Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 00:12:45 -0400
Hello everyone -
My father has just called me at school to report that my ferrets have been
up to no good since I've been back at school.  I had to leave them (Cosmo
and Carmen) with my family this semester because of my allergies, but they
seem to be getting along fine.  It seems that my sister was missing her tube
of toothpaste.  Hmmmm.  Who do you think could've stolen that?  It seems
that my ingenious little babies have devised a way to open up the bottom
bathroom drawer, crawl inside, open up the next drawer, etc.  until reaching
the top of the counter.  Upon reaching the summit, Carmen seems to have made
off with several items.  My father has recovered these items from where?
You guessed it!  The webbing under the bed.  There was the punctured
toothpaste tube, sanitary napkins (Carmen has an odd fascination with these
and will stop at nothing to get them), a pair of glasses, gum, wrappers, and
who knows what else.  I guess she does care about her hygiene!

It's a good thing that these ferrets are so cute or I don't know if I'd
trust my family to take care of them for me!  Even though I can't be with
them, I love hearing stories from my family about my babies as well as
everyone else's stories.  Keep 'em coming!

Hope everyone and their loved ones are well!

Jessica Wilson