From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:36:06 -0500
Sandee, i am so sorry that we will not be seeing your Rainbow greetings
on the FML anymore.  You have truly been an inspiration to me and many
other ferts out here.

i know you hold a special place in my mommie's heart.  you've brought
comfort to her in some of her darkest hours.  losing one of us fur-kids
is never easy, but Sandee, let me tell you, *i* know you help make it
easier for the hooman folk.  thanks fer dat!

All my love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>