From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:54:24 -0700
WHERE's WALDO?

Who is Waldo, let's start there. There are many various stuffed toy
ferrets posed in the OFEST 2012 raffle pictures, of all sizes and
colors. THE OFEST 2012 Waldo is pictured at the raffle site.

There are great prizes for finding Waldo!!!

Anyone who does a raffle checkout of $50 or more will qualify for the
prizes if they positively identify in their checkout form the raffle
item number where Waldo appears!

On Monday October 22nd, we'll take all of the correct responses and
put them into a hat for a random drawing, and the first name drawn
will win $50 in Rocky's play money for $50 more in raffles.....
but it gets better..........
We will draw 3 more names, and those will win $5 in Rocky's Raffles
play money, and all will be notified immediately that morning.
www.rockysraffles.com

Thanks for your continued support as we work hard to keep our doors
open. Today we are 20 over our desired managed population in the
shelter, and the struggle to maintain our threshold of excellence is
a daily challenge. We are pro-adoption and pro-foster! Just in recent
weeks we've taken in over a dozen wayward ferrets, and loving and
caring for each and every one of them, as they well deserve!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs
Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter