From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:25:25 -0800
Just to drop a line to say thank you to all who emailed and said a kind
word to me about Amy's passing.

During a difficult time, any sort of message of kindness is appreciated
and I was swamped with them!  I must admit it wasn't what I expected but
I was definitely happy to get them.

Amy's death has been difficult to say the least but having your messages
has really helped me during this time.

As we continue to see flames and fights and attacks on this network, I
hope that all of you see that, for some if not most, it's making a
difference.

Thanks again and thank you Mr. Gruber for your hard work.

Michael McKinley
(and Excellent Eddie, Tiny Tonya, Feisty Fivel, Prescious Pudgy
Socks, Adorable Annie, Huge Herman, and Petite but Perfect Peanut.
and
in absence....Awesome Amy.......be well and at peace my fuzzy...