From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:40:55 -0500
Hi All,

I forgot to tell you about another safe soap for pets and people.
ENVIRoRITE is a shampoo/bubble bath/body wash all in one soap.  It is made
in my state (MN) and comes in 16 oz bottles.  It is unscented and is good
for sensitive skin.  If any of you know about Aromatherapy, you can add
essential oils to the soap to make it have a nice scent.  I have called the
company before and the soap is safe to use on pets.  And if you decide to
add essential oils, add 15-20 drops (I use 15) to the ENTIRE bottle so the
oil is diluted and it can be used on pets and will give off a nice smell.
(Essential oils are very potent and should NEVER be put on pets directly!)
I have talked with numerous aromatherapists and they say the above mix of
soap/oils is safe to use on animals.  I use this as a shampoo and bubble
bath.  A very nice soap and you get the bonus of making the smell different
with every bottle when you mix in the essential oils!  I am not sure where
you can buy it, but you can ask at a health food store that also sells
soap.  The company's address for the soap is:

BioForce Enviro-Tech, Inc.
2900 North 2nd St.
Minneapolis, MN
(zip code) 55411-1606
Phone: (612) 302-3999

They could tell you how to get the soap, and of any distributers in your
area.

Bright Blessings,
Heidi