From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:35:38 -0500
Just to clarify, for Joanne Dreeben's listing in the SOS Shelter Update,
only the email is c/o me.  All the other contact info -address and phone,
is Joanne's.  I'm not part of the shelter, just offering to forward emails
to her since she doesn't have email and she's nearby!

Thanks to Judith for all the work compiling this update, and also to
Georgia and Ela for the SOS work they do, largely behind the scenes!

-Ilena Ayala