From:
Nemecheks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 06:16:45 -0600
Hi everyone!  It's me agian, the same person who was griping about
shelters and the rules with familes getting small animals.  After reading
some stuff on here about small kids and stomping on animals, etc.  I want
to say that I DO see the reasons behind shelter's rules alot more clearier
now than before.  But I do stand behind what I said before.  That this
issue should be taken on a family by family basis.  I just wanted to let
everyone know that I clearly see the reasons behind those rules, and that
yes, some familes with little kids should not have small animals.  But
some familes, like mine, who have small children (ages 2 & 4), are just
fine with small animals.  And the funny thing is i didn't mention that
my sister in law just moved in about a month ago with her 4 kids, ages
4,6,8,and 10.  And they do the same as my kids, they don't hurt animals.
Thanks!

Jessica
" I watch my kids and animals and protect both"