Hi everyone!  It's me agian, the same person who was griping about
shelters and the rules with familes getting small animals.  After reading
some stuff on here about small kids and stomping on animals, etc.  I want
to say that I DO see the reasons behind shelter's rules alot more clearier
now than before.  But I do stand behind what I said before.  That this
issue should be taken on a family by family basis.  I just wanted to let
everyone know that I clearly see the reasons behind those rules, and that
yes, some familes with little kids should not have small animals.  But
some familes, like mine, who have small children (ages 2 & 4), are just
fine with small animals.  And the funny thing is i didn't mention that
my sister in law just moved in about a month ago with her 4 kids, ages
4,6,8,and 10.  And they do the same as my kids, they don't hurt animals.
Thanks!

Jessica
" I watch my kids and animals and protect both"
[Posted in FML issue 3714]