From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:43:03 -0400
Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been quite busy with school and
sports!  Anyways, as some of you might remember, my smaller ferret Chelsea
was having problems "hitting" the litter box.  I got many suggestions on how
to fix the problem.  None worked... all tho someone suggested putting a
blanket where she tried to poop, but that lasted about 2 days...

Anyway, now, not only does she miss the litter box, all she wants to do is
sleep.  She never wants to play.  When I take them both out, Kelsey makes a
bee-line for the clear dryer hose, and Chelsea makes a bee-line up to bed.
I thought that mabey she really was tired, and changed play-time to earlier,
and later times.  Nothing works.  She just doesn't want to play.  Then I
thought that mabey she was sick, (all tho she showed no problems) I had my
dad (he's a vet) look at her.  He said she was fine, but to keep an eye on
her.  She drinks, eats, pees and poops fine.  Now, it gets even worse.  Each
time I try to pick her up she procedes to pee on me.  I put her back in the
cage....she's fine.  It's like she doesn't want to be around me.  I have
tried everything I can think of.  Unfortunatly, being a teen I don't have 24
hours a day to spend trying to correct the problem.  I spend at least 1 hour
each day doing poop scooping and play time.  it is especally hard when there
is poop everywhere except in the litter box.  I don't know what to do......
I know I won't give them up, I will try to fix the problem, but I just don't
know what to do.... please help!

Ashley:)
Chelsea- "Hum, this looks like a good spot..."
Kelsey-"run, run, run, climb, pull, dook....."