From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 21:22:51 -0400
Californians..... the push is really on..... We have got to do some last
minute stuff.... mainly faxing to ALL borderline assemblypeople.  Go to your
friends, go into work, borrow a fax, pay to fax it.... But send a letter to
ALL of the assemblypeople listed below at the numbers shown..... Urging them
to pass this resolution.

Send pictures via fax as well..... Let's get it done, People.....
CDFA1

WE NEED HELP THE FOLLOWING HELP:

Please fax a letter -- and ask others to do the same -- supporting the
legalization of ferrets and HR 37 prior to Sunday.  Your letter may simply
be addressed "Dear Assemblymember:" FAX THIS LETTER TO ME at (415) 365-1707
OR directly to each of the following legislative committee member fax
numbers, [preferably to the Sacramento (916) numbers, per CDFA.  BIG]:

Joe Bacca    (909) 888-5959
             (916) 324-6980

Peter Frusetta   (408) 636-4903
                 (916) 324-6980

Phil Hawkins     (916) 327-1784

Kevin Murray     (213) 292-8899
                 (916) 445-8899

Brian Setencich  (209) 276-8154
                 (916) 323-1097

Chuck Poochigian (209) 223-7835
                 (916) 445-3832

ON MONDAY -- PLEASE CALL AND URGE THEM TO SUPPORT HR 37 AND VOTE IN FAVOR OF
FERRETS AT THEIR TUESDAY HEARING

Joe Bacca (916) 445-7454

Peter Frusetta (916) 445-7380

Phil Hawkins (916) 445-6047

Kevin Murray  (916) 445-8800

Brian Sentencich (916) 445-7558

Chuck Poochigian (916) 445-2913

To recap, fax letters this weekend and make calls on Monday!

We're almost there.  Please take a moment and help in this most important
final push!

Thanks!

Jeanne Carley
Legislative Director