From:
judy wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:53:06 -0600
Hi Group,

I just had the neat experience of being in Judy Cooke's Valentine's Day
card exchange.  I was so impressed by the talent and creativeness of the
folks who sent cards.

And I noticed that the stampers on the list had several different ferret
stamps.  Does anyone on the FML have a ferret stamp source list?  If so
would you please send me a copy.  If not then I'd like to compile one.

Either way, anyone on the list who has ferret stamps and is willing to
share where they got them please email me so I can start my own collection.

Thoughts and warm wishes to all the folks tending to sick fuzzies.
Whatever problems this list may have we're all devoted to our little
furry ones and that's what makes it special and worth supporting.

"If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?"

Judy Wallace
Cloud Nine Ferrets
Dellrose, TN