From:
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:17:13 -0500
Looking for volunteers to cover the booth for this year's All About Pets
show.  The volunteers must reply to this no later than Thursday the 22 of
February.  We are in desperate need of help for this show for set up and
tear down as well as booth help.  Please also let me know in your e-mail
if you are adverse to being on camera as there is ALWAYS a lot of media
attention on our booth.  If you do not want to be on camera, we can work
out a special program for you.

The days and times are as follows and please indicate to me what days/times
you are available.

March 9-11, 2001 at the International Center building 5.  The times are
Friday 12-9, Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-5.

Miss Randy S.M. Belair & Harley "Bug"
President
The Ferret Aid Society
http://www.ferretaid.org