From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 08:59:57 -0500
Ok, Ok, I'm totally nuts but this morning I got my first kisses from our new
little Teddy (Fredonia Rescue).  I gave him his treat and some hairball
remedy (had to con him into that).  Got him out for some lovin' and gave him
his kiss and he turned to my ear and gave me kisses on my neck.  He is
so-o-o-o-o sweet.  I can't wait to tell my hubby this one.  He has claimed
Teddy as his baby and spends alot of time with him.  Just had to share with
all of you :D

Terry and The Sweet 16