From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:18:11 -0800
I recently found out that just a few blocks from our home, the police
investigated a complaint of animal abuse.  They took 22 cats to be
euthanised and found several body parts scattered among the house due
to the cats being abandoned without food and resorting to cannibalism.
I was told that there had been complaints made before about the smell
coming from this girl's home due to the number of cats kept in the
house and the way in which they were kept and cared for.  It is my
understanding that the police have video of this and the girl has been
charged with 22 counts of animal abuse.  Please help me to ensure that
she receives the extent of the punishment she deserves and to hopefully
ensure that she doesn't do this again.

I have emailed Peta but maybe more emails would help.  Also the number
for the county attorney is 620-365-1420 and the number for the city
attorney is 620-365-2222.

On the brighter side, we believe that a kitten which mysteriously
appeared on our door step last fall may be an "escapee" from this
terrible place.  His name is Nash and he has been neutered, vaccinated,
has a nice heated bed , and loves to torment the "old guys".

Angie George