From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:10:12 -0800
Sandee.............

Please look for Ozzie.  He is a little grey fellow missing most of the
hair on his hiny, back legs, and tail.  He's also blind.  Please help him
to find his brothers, Jigs, Slim, Nacho, and Sammy.  Also his sisters
Luna and Miss Shelby.

Ozzie put up a good fight for quite some time.  He went blind in this
past year but it never stopped him.  He was always the "clown" of the
house and always insisted on "french" kissing his momma goodnight.

Tell him how much we miss him and love him.  His daddy is truly
heartbroken as well as me.  I know that by now he surely has a whole
new body of beautiful fur and can once again see and run and play like
a youngster again.  Tell him to stay with his brothers and sisters and
to wait for us.

We are now a one ferret family.  We have decided that most likely we
won't get another because we simply cannot take the heartbreak of losing
another.  Quite honestly, no pet has ever brought such joy into my life
like these guys have and nothing could ever ever replace them.

I truly believe the saying that "a dog or cat steals your heart, but a
ferret steals your soul"

Ozzie, "I hope you dance"
Love, Mom

Angie George