From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:59:03 -0400
>From:    "Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: feathered ferrets

Ferret and parrots?  Funny you should notice.  ;> Actually, I say this
because I've had the problem of being both interested in parrots, and in
ferrets.  Big time.  Nether the parrot people I know nor the ferret
people I know seem to understand why I like that other creature too, when
parrots/ferrets are so wonderful.  You've hit on it exactly.  Ferrets are
nothing more than flightless parrots, and parrots talking flying ferrets.
They're really the same beast!

In fact, I'm tempted to make myself a shirt saying 'I love ferrets' on one
side, and 'I love parrots' on the other, each with the apropreate picture

Melissa, who's being really serious this time!