From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 15:50:37 -0400
Hi Joe,

I'M in CaCaLand and I have to post anon, too.  However I recently posted
about a Magazine called ' The Magazine of Western Living ' SUNSET.  May
issue 97.Write to or call (800) 777-0117.  Sunset Subcriber Assistance, P.O.
Box 56656, Boulder Co. 80322-6656.  There is a great pullout map called '
California Escapes '.  It's a regular map like the ones you buy for travel.
Only way I know to get this one is out of the mag.  It shows every check
point and many ways to avoid them no matter where you are entering CaCaLand.
The map is appropriately named.  Hedge babies are illegal.  Hope this is a
help to you.  I ought to get a kickback or a large donation sent to the
organizations of my choice from the magazine publishers for they will sell
out of the May ' 97 issue.  I personally believe this map to be invaluable
to any and all who gets it.  It is soooooo detailed I personally believe
it's gonna PO A-Control and F-Gestapo.  [DS]