Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 06:25:18 -0700
A week or two ago, a couple of us wrote asking if anyone had any updates
on Mr. Serrano and his condition.  I had not notice any replies on that.
Does anyone know anything more about that?  I would just like to know
how the poor man is doing and if he is still in ICU, etc.

For those that may have forgotten the name, he is the gentleman in NY
who was severely beaten by thugs when he tried to get back his ferret
they had taken.