From:
dolphinper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:09:15 -0500
I am trying to help a friend fine a new home for two girl fuzzies. I
adopted the male and the family that bought him at a pet store got
two girls also. They didn't have any experience with ferrets and were
unaware of how much time and care they need. They are looking for home
for the two girls. The are about 5 months old. They also have a large
cage to go with them.

If anyone is interested please email me at [log in to unmask] I am
willing arrange travel/pick up. They would like about $150 for the cage
and fuzzies but will negotiate. They are more interested in having them
go to a good home.

Please feel free to cross-post.