From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:43:14 -0800
You know you're a ferret owner when you have a four foot tall wooden
barricade stretched all the way across your bedroom because you're still
in the process of litter training the little sillies.

You know you're a ferret owner when you spend a great deal of time
feeling for "lumps." My sweeties have a very long tunnel made of polar
fleece, which they like to sleep inside.  The only way my husband and I
can tell if all ferrets are accounted for is by feeling the outside of
the tunnel for any warm things curled up within it and trying to guess if
they are "one-ferret lumps," "two-ferret lumps," or "three-ferret lumps."

Fuzzies to all!
Julie