From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:03:23 -0800
Sometimes life gets a bit hectic and I forget the simple things in life.
Like how to play with my ferret.  When I get busy I tend to grab toys
and start tossing them around the floor and expecting the ferret to jump
around happily.

But the other day I was on my hands and knees looking under a dresser to
find out what had been stashed, when I found myself nose to nose with my
ferret.  I gently reached over and pushed him on his side. He of course
stuck all four feet in the air as tho he had been hit by a truck.  But
not to be out done, he soon got up and grabbed my arm.  A wrestling
match ensued, with lots of bumping, tossing, rolling, and giggling.  I'm
not sure who had the biggest grin on their face, my ferret or myself.

Sometimes you just have to get on their level and get physical.  They
really love it.  And amazingly, they don't break!  (caution is in order
with ferrets not at the peak of health).

So what are you waiting for?  Get on that floor and act like a ferret with
your ferret!

Masked ferret owner in CA