From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 12:06:23 -0800
To Mary Allen concerning little dots on Merritt -

        Mary - I think we need a bit more description here.  Little dots
can range from anything from flea bites to allergic blisters, and many things
in between.  What color are they - are they fluid filled?  Are they raised
or just little colored patches.  Are there scabs, or hair loss?  A little more
info will help us direct our comments....

Bruce Williams (currently home with the flu).