From:
Bill Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 21:14:14 -0500
The hearing before the Committee on Counties today was very very successful,
with almost fifty people in attendance.  Numerous people spoke up eloquently
in favor of our fuzzies; and the Committee had done it's homework too in
reading all of the information that was made available to them.

Indeed the outcome really showed the results of a lot of hard work and
preparation by many volunteers, and the results showed the quality of their
efforts.  I think that everyone there really enjoyed themselves.  Indeed one
Committee member was so impressed with the pictures and testimony that they
inquired about prices and may soon have a ferret themselves.  Nice going
guys, what an effort !!!

Next step as I understand it is on to the House, (Ways & Means not 'needed')
and then to the Senate.  This is NOT to say that we shouldn't continue to pay
close attention to the bill, and that there won't be any more surprises, but
it IS off to a most magnificent start this year will all of the major players
in agreement.

Thank you one and all, our fuzzies could be free by summer!!!!!!!!!!

                                        - Bill Williamson