From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 22:01:30 -0000
Hi.

We just got back home from the Warmfuzzy Ferret Show in Pa., and I wanted
to comment on the show some.

This was my 1st show that I have attended, and I do want to let everyone
know that belongs to WarmFuzzy, or had anything to do with organizing the
Show ,CONGRATULATIONS on a Job well done.  I know of all the work involved
in doing a show, and I think they ALL did very well.  We will plan on going
to there next show.  Shirley, Hat's off to ya!  I really Enjoyed meeting
allot of good Ferret Folks and I was glad to see all of the Support that
was given to the club.  It was about a 9 hr drive ( Due to allot of Road
Construction) for us from NC, But was well worth the trip.  I cant say
enough to commend all the Judges, Board Members, Vendors and Helpers that
they had.  Once again Thanks!!!!

If any of you ever get a chance to attend, or enter a ferret in a show, DO
IT.  There are so many neat things that the Ferrets can compete in.

Thanks,
Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117