From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:52:26 -0700
Hi..

Just wanted to update you all on the Ferret Show in North Carolina on Sept
18th.  We have been working very hard on the Show to this point, and we are
looking for a few More Ring sponsors.  The big ring sponsor will be the
Ferret of the Day Ring sponsor.  We are having a special trophy made up for
that ring.  The Ferret of the Day will consist of all the 1st place winners
of the rings, and 3 top winners will be selected.  This is a really special
ring, so we want the trophy to be special.  If you would like to sponsor
this ring or one of the other rings, please email me so I can get you on
the sheet.  The deadline for sponsors will be Thursday Sept 2nd, as we need
to get the ribbon order in and all the Sponsors on the ribbons, so Please
help us and sponsor a Ferret Ring, along with the name on the ribbons and
trophies, you will receive a 1/2 page add in the show catalog.  The Sponsor
for the Ferret of the Day will receive a full page add in the show catalog
also.  We need you, so please help us to make this show a Big success, so
that we may attract more ferret people in the area, and get as many of them
educated about ferrets.  As I have mentioned before, we are going to have
TV, Radio, and the local newspapers all at the show, and one of the state
of North Carolina Representatives will be on hand also.  We are
anticipating this show to be a very Big show.  We have had many ferret food
companies and Distributors send us lots of raffle items, and we have also
had some of the NasCar Racing teams to donate autographed Team Shirts, and
things for the raffle, and we are looking to have a big shipment of Beanie
Babies to raffle off.  If you would like to donate anything to the raffle,
please do email us and we will give you all the information necessary for
you to send the items.  We also have allot of advertisement space available
for you to put your shelter or Business in the show catalog.

Folks, this is not for anyone but the Ferrets, we need to get the word out
to educate these people so that the shelter population will recede and
there will be more happier and healthier ferrets for all of us, and this is
the Best way to get people out to the shows with education seminars
available to them so it may help them to raise there ferret(s) better, and
to help those that are potential ferret Parents with all the education that
they can get.  So Please if you can help out in any way, send us an email,
as we will all appreciate it in the end.  If you would like to do an
education seminar of anything for the ferrets, let us know and we will work
in a spot for you.  We want to encourage everyone to do a 15 min or 30 min
seminar, so if you are one of these, please email us and we will set you a
time slot for you.

************************ Vendors and Exhibitors***************************

Please get all your information in as soon as possible, we have been really
waiting on the Ohio show as I know allot of you have been busy with it, but
Please get us the information as soon as you can.  We have 3 weeks after
that show and we don't want to be swamped with everything at the last Min.
Thank you

You can get all the information on the Ferret show at our web site
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/information.html

Thank you to everyone and we will see you at the show.

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117