From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:01:56 -0500
To the person that took Sassy....
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading such a heartwarming
story.  This ferret was probably treated better than most ferrets living
in cages where people hardly ever take them out and love them.  That
little fuzzbutt was probably the one thing in life that kept that man
going.  You know they say along the way we meet angels in many forms and I
do believe that Sassy's owner was an angel looking for a home for this
little guy.  We will never know but in my heart I know that Kevin made a
wonderful choice in taking this baby home with him.  Thank you so much for
taking the time to talk to this man.

How many times have we passed people by on the street not even a smile, a
little hello or a wave?  I remember the time that I was in California new
to the area, very early in the morning getting ready to leave for the
plane home to PA when a homeless man approached and asked me if I could
spare some money.  I gave the man $5 and he looked me in the eyes and said
thank you so much as he ran off.  The valet said that he was probably
headed to the liquor store or bar.  I said I did not care for if for just
a minute this man felt as though someone cared about him it was worth
while.

May we all stop for a moment and think of the people that are not as
fortunate as us and say hello and offer a little prayer for all those in
need today.  You never know that person you turn away from might just be
an angel in disguise.

Prayers to all the little fuzzbutts out there on the street and
elsewhere :-)
Love & angel blessings
Debbie