From:
Lisa Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:13:13 -0500
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee-whillakers!  I am very sorry that you have had a very bad
reaction to your posts.  The one thing you need to keep in mind is that we
can't see you, we can't touch you, hear you etc...how is anyone to know
(unless they are actually bothered to call Logistix at the number you so
nicely included) that you are, in fact, Armand, that you do, in fact, work
for Logistix, and that you are not a Fish & Game Bas-----???  I mean, I
know that Logistix is a big corporation in CA, but that just might be a
screen that the F&G guys lurk behind...hmmmmmmm........

The thing that I have noticed, the key issue at work on this list, is that
ALL OF US care about our fuzzbutts---sometimes too much, to the dismay of
our friends and family.  In CA, from what I can tell, and as I am now
pretty sure you are aware, the term, or actual animal "Ferret" is pretty
much synonymous with the term "outlaw" or, dare I say it "unwanted in
California outlaw"...Oh boy, I'll probably get flamed for that one...oh
well...the facts are the facts, and as I see it, dem's are de facts, and
nuttin' but de facts...(mispelling on purpose, people!!!!)

You mentioned a vet near you who specializes in small animals such as
carpet sharks...have you asked him for any local ferret underground
organizations, or perhaps he might be aware of someone who does not want
their ferret anymore...?  Shelters across the country are inundated with
babies that people cannot/will not/just plain won't care for.....

As far as I am concerned, and yes, I am taking for granted you are who you
say you are, if you don't get a fuzzy, you are more than welcome to come to
Texas and create a "Ferret Wonderland" at my house like the one I believe
you described a couple of weeks ago to this list...and I'll even let you
play with my fuzzies too!!!!

Good luck, but please be careful!

Da Carpet Shark Mommy