From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 06:49:20 -0400
I got an e-mail from one of the associates of the FML Calendar group and
here is what I was told:

One person is on vacation so Monday may be the date we can find the cost
of the calendar.  They will start taking orders and start shipping on the
25th of this month.

I will be informed of the cost on Monday, hopefully, and will let all
know.  We also need address and ordering information so when that data
becomes available I will post that here also.

The picture of Byte-me is a one in a million shots, taken in one of those
instants they are not only still, but the camera was focused correctly,
aimed correctly, and all elements were in place when I clicked the
shudder.  ( Its 'shudder' where you shudder to hope you got that one...
ha! ).

Will keep in touch!

Gordon, Pete and Re-Pete  (Mr Clean had his name changed where the new
rescue is all but absolutely identical to him.)