From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:45:47 -0500
Kris,
I'm so very sorry that you have had Raist to cross over.He was indeed
a sweetheart of a black sable boy.He played so well with others at my
place.  However,there will be many from here to greet him at the Bridge.
As I left Fl on 6-8, I knew I had several sick with yucky poops &
dehydrations.  I was stopping every 3 hours to do soups.sub-q's,clean up
poops,.They all 4 crossed over on 6-9 .Our Melin,Meeka,Josie & Phyllis
will be greeting him.  The vet that diagnosed the crud said it was a
strain of coccidia like ECE.However,only 2 more have had nasty poops,
and are on meds.So,not positive what they had.But are still doing a
quarrentine,none the less.  But will be seeing Dr O when she returns
from maternity leave.She is the best I've found thus far in this area.

God Bless,

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter