Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:12:34 -0700
50% protein
21% fat
1.5% fiber

The list of ingredients on the bag are chicken, turkey, chicken meal,
herring meal, potato, chicken fat, eggs, turkey meal.

Natural flavors, apples, tomatoes, carrots, cottage cheese, dried chicory
root, taurine, herring oil.

Then a slew of vitamins, microbials, etc.

I just picked this food up yesterday.  All the ferrets ate some, and
seemed to like it.  They love the EVO cat food they snitch.

I have been feeding the EVO cat food to my cat ever since it came out,
and the EVO dog to both dogs for about 6 months, with excellent results.

The company says this food is designed for those that would like to feed
a more natural raw diet, but can't, or won't.

Ardith