From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 19:26:28 -0700
My five ferrets are all MF ferrets, I love MF for giving my 5 babies, they
are very colorful, beautiful ferrets.  MF sure makes pretty colors and good
mannered babies.  I haven't had one problem with illnesses.  They are all
very strong.  Sammi most of all is big and strong.  Solid muscle.

Rosie and Maxie I paid a lot of money for.  Wiggles and Sammi were given to
me by Dayna.  Shiva, someone called me when they no longer wanted her (a
druggie with a flea infested home) and saw my add in the local news paper
about the beinging of the Humbolt Ferrets Anonymous Chapter.

This sometimes bothers me because I've heard that MF ships out 89,000+
ferrets each year.  Just how many MF ferrets are in everyone's shelters now?
I'd be interested.  Don't get me wrong, I love my girls, I just wish and
hope we can support enough homes for all these babies.

Dayna, I'm glad the Dead End kids are all doing better and are being
adopted!!!!  You go girl!!!!!!

With all my love to all of you,
Lisa Mancilla
Rosie (brat extraordinaire) "Mom when you and dad get married, only ask for
ferret toys as wedding gifts."
Maxie "I love to eat, eat and sleep, sleep and eat."
Sammi "I got to pick mom up at school, na na na na."
Shiva "For my next trick, I'll knock over the food dish."
Miss Wiggles "Mother, will you please remove Shiva's teeth from my neck."
David "Oh no, no ferret havoc, I gotta do that report, I'm going to wake up
the girls, Hey Lisa there is a pile of ferrets up here.."