From:
Becca Lynn Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 07:23:16 +0000
Alright, does anyone know when the LAFF show is?  That is... Loudon Area
Ferret Fanciers.... in NO VA???  I'm being forced to unsubscribe myself from
the list, despite how much I enjoy reading it, because I spend more time
reading my e-mail than my AP US History assignments... so, I must bid
everyone a teary adieu.  If anyone knows when and where LAFF will be held or
who I could contact to find out.... or maybe any other ferret shows/events
in the Northern Virginia area, I'd be overjoyed if you'd send me an e-mail.
=) I'm still [log in to unmask] and I'll be here, though indirectly.

So, My Most Sincere ALoha to you all
becca, sequin, and chopstick
=)