From:
Kathleen Truax <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 19:17:59 -0800
Hi list, just thought I would let everyone know that I finally found not
ONE but TWO LITTLE FUZZBUTTS in Akron, Oh..  The first one we found is a
little silver mitt female kit "Bailey" and the sec.  one is a sable male
kit "Brody".  We are truly enjoying these two little cuties!  I want to
thank everyone on the list who tried to help me find a Fuzzy.

Also, could anyone tell me where I can buy the Hagen H-Harness?  I was told
that The Ferret Store carred them but they don't.

Thanks,
Kathleen Truax
Sin-Sation Siamese
http://pages.sssnet.com/sinsation/cgi-bin/sinsation.html