Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:19:07 -0400
Hi Folks,

Kim, everyone appreciates you willingness to help.  And I appreciated your
offer.

The reason I posted was to try to get people who don't shelter involved,
not for money or donations, but if everyone networks, I honestly believe
that most of the shelters across the United States would have only one or
two animals.  I would celebrate the day I can say I have no ferrets in
the shelter, but then if I said that I'd end up with 6 or 7 at once.
(Remember Bev?  Wasn't it you who called me to go nananana a couple of
years ago?  <G>)

I would like my guys go straight into homes.  For some of these guys this
is the third or fourth stop in the span of three or four month, even the
hardiest ferret gets depressed.

And to be honest, it isn't the healthier, younger ones I am so concerned
about, it is the older ones, the ones that need a home, the ones that need
someone special to love them.

So, how about FML, do you folks think we can network and maybe help a few
fur angels in shelters across the country find permanent homes?

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter