From:
christine asento <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 21:12:04 -0700
Hi,
I learned today that Codo does have adrenal disease.  (5 yr. old castrated
male) I am now facing treatment options.  Codo currently seems healthy,
does not have any prostate enlargement, and is still eating well.  Both
adrenals should be removed and I was told the surgery would cost
$800-$1000.  The alternative treatment suggested to me was Luprelide
injections.  For financial reasons I would like to contact Dr. Kawasaki
in VA but cannot find info on how to contact him.

If anyone knows how to contact him please send me his information.  Also if
anyone knows about the success of the other treatment option or other
possibilities of treatment, I would appreciate any news.  I am not willing
to let him go untreated but I need to review any possible options.

Thank you,
Chris&Codo