From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 10:37:00 EDT
A regional representative of the ferret union, CHAOS, stopped by for an
organizing visit a few weeks ago under the guise of our petsitting her.
Cinderella was very charming to us, but that was just a cover for her
subversive activities!

We have a bedroom which we refer to as the "Forbidden Room" because that is
where all the plants have sought refuge from repeated uprootings.  In seven
years we have never had any cruiser cats slip under that door.  Cinderella
changed this quicker than we could figure out where she had disappeared.  We
thought ourselves lucky that none of the resident fuzzies witnessed this act
and that the room would remain secure.  We must have forgotten the scent
trail.  Mittens (the new local CHAOS steward) immediately mimicked
Cinderella and forced us to block it more thoroughly.  Now arrangements are
being made for Cinderella to make another visit.  Our CHAOS steward already
thinks she can dig a new access - with the regional rep.  back, who knows
what will happen!  This union movement is definitely something that
management must reckon with and soon.  What rights they will demand next?
   ( )--( )
   /@ @ )  \     Till next time.......Rudy the ferlosopher
      \ * \
      /\__ )