From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:02:18 -0500
Dooks to one and all:

My fuzzy 5 have submitted their Christmas wish list.  Each is looking for
new vehicles to drive.  I have 3 orders for ferret-ari's (in Red, Jet
Black & Laser Blue), one order for a ferret-iot (with 4 arabian horses to
pull it), and one order for a maza-ferret-rati (jet black with red flames
along the sides and across the hood).  At least these ferts have great
(and expensive) tastes.

I also wish to express my deepest desire for everyone to have a "Froleche
Weinachten und Gluckes Neues Jahr" (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year) -
trying to remember my College German from 40 years ago... LOL

May each of you receive a fuzzy time, ie full of LOVE, JOY of Life, and
may the New Year bring you Peace.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 3 hooman-beans owned by 5 ferts,
5 canines, 3 felines & 8 fish