From:
Lisa Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:30:03 -0800
I just had to share with everyone that I got a new baby on Friday!!!  Her
name is Ophelia and she's a silvermitt.  She's absolutely beautiful and does
she already have an attitude!  Sunday I was letting her explore the house
when my cat walked up to her and kind of batted her around a little ( he's
de-clawed so he didn't hurt her ) She leapt back and with tail suitably
bottle-brushed, went off on Jake!  She was screaming at him and jumping at
him and this little tiny girl who can curl up in one hand, scared the hell
out of my 25 lb. cat! It was hilarious!-----------
Lisa------( I finally figured out ferret math!!  Woo-hoo!  )
Nibblet---( Allright!  Someone I can drag off to my hidey-hole!  )
Ophelia---( Don't mess with me, Man!!!  )
Jake the cat---( Oh no...not another one )