From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:07:57 -0700
We are trying to find sponsors for a little girl here at the shelter.

 <http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/bonnie.jpg>

Her name is Bonnie.  Bonnie is a single here at the shelter and part of
the 34 ferrets that just came in.  She has a trust issue and because of
that nips sometimes.  A lot of time it's to get your attention or when
you are playing.  She means well.  We are working with her on her nipping
and she is getting better.

Bonnie needs adrenal surgery.  The cost here is $300.00.  All money
coming in ear-marked for BONNIE will go in a separate fund for her
surgery.  Those that donate for her will receive (in the mail) pictures
of her and how she is doing.  You don't have to donate much.  $5, $10,
$20 or more.

She is not a good candidate for adoption due to the adrenal and also
because of her nipping.  We are hoping that with us working with her and
getting the adrenal surgery that she will be able to find a home.  She's
around 4-5 years old and full of life.  She's a chatter too!  Oh and that
girl can climb.  Last night she kept climbing up to her cage and then
would look out the door and wait for you to come get her back down..
Only to do it again and again.  She didn't want to go to bed.  just
wanted our "help".  LOL

We have a couple kids in need of adrenal surgery.  She is the first that
we would like to get in.

Paypal:  [log in to unmask]
(don't forget to put your mailing address so I know where to send
pictures to)

Mailing address:
Joanne Ruffner
289 Patton Street
Huachuca City, AZ  85616

I will be sending out a thank you to everyone that has donated so far to
help with the 34 that came in..  you all have been so wonderful and have
allowed us to help care for these kids.

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz