From:
Pauline Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:29:33 EST
I have been asked a lot about the lines i have and when they will be
available.  I have the following lines that I am taking names down for
2006 and beyond litters:

French, Danish, Welsch, New Australian, Scottish

As always we are breeding for temperment and confirmation.  These lines
were imported from Europe to help strengthen these goals.  We are taking
down names for kits produced in the 2006 and beyond years.  All kits
born this year are reserved in house.  All breeders are welcome to join
the list.  My house is ADV tested every 4 months.  I am ADV negative.