From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 00:06:34 EST
Hi everyone,
Well, it looks as though finding homes for the kids is going well!  We
have homes lined up for 6 more kids from MT, ID, Western, WA to OR.  Now
to start transporting kids to their new forever homes.

Also it looks like I will be going to MT. (only 400 miles away) next
weekend and picking up two kids who were in a bad pet store and were able
to get released to a great ferret person over there to send over here!
Isn't that great!  At the same time we are going to try to drop off 2 of
the Utah kids who have a home over there.  All in all things are going
smoothly over here with the kids.  All are doing fairly well and loving
being spoiled to death.  Hope this time find you and your fuzzies well.

God bless
ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 w. Montgomery Rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556
www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html