From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:49:17 -0800
"Noodles here!"

"I'm back again...thru all dat excite-ment I fur-got somethin"

"Momma said dat life's like a box of chocolates...you just gotta share to
sweeten up dem days"

"Anyways, I've got somethin to tell ya...A few months have passed since
da last Bedding Swap (New Years) and Momma wants to do anodder un called
"Spring Fling" See, Spring means new life, and cleanin out all dat
hybernation stuff we accumulate around da sewing room"

"Basically dis time, you will send a handmade or sewn piece of bedding,
like a hammy, sleepey bag, or tunnel, or somethin creative to 4-5 other
people, and in return you will get 4-5 new pieces of bedding from da
other people, and you can decorate dat purdy cage :)"

"Also momma said dat if anyone wanted to donate a piece of bedding to
this spring fling's shelter, she will also give $3 to the shelter for
each piece sent...Kinda like a big surprise!  So not only are you gonna
get some fuzzies great warm things to sleep in, you get to clear out
momma's pocket book too!!  HEE HEE!!!"

"So If you wanna join, email momma...(Valerie) at
[log in to unmask] with your mailing addy, and she'll put you on
the list, and in 5-7 days, the list will be emailed out to everyone, and
the bedding can get swapped!  The theme is Springtime (hoomans call dem
patel colors but I cant tell da difference!)"

SPRING FLING!!!!!

-Noodles

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~