From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 09:18:17 -0400
Jesse (the one I've posted before who has Cardiomyopathy) will go around
and rub his wee wee on anything that is low enough for him to craw over,
He don't care if it is my basket with a colt laying in it or the big rock
on the porch with a bird house on it or MY SHOE or the rocking chair
base, is there something wrong with him that needs checked out?  he has
been doining it for a long time and I was told that were he was still
intact when I got him but know he's fixed that he was still marking his
spots so I never asked before but I'm asking now is there something
wrong?

And I would like to extend my Deepest Sympathy to all who has lost there
beloved Fuzzies.  I have been so behind on everything I never got cards
out to you all.  It is never easy to lose a loved one no matter how many
times we go through it,it never gets any easyer.

Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo