Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:30:01 EST
A little history first. A lady contacted my vet's office seeking help
in placing a ferret. They called me. I called her and this is what
she said. Her daughter is a student at an area university and she had
a roommate who had a ferret. The roommate went home for Thanksgiving
leaving the ferret in the daughter's care. The roommate did not return
to school after the break and she has apparently also abandoned this
ferret. The lady has the ferret with her at this point and she cannot
keep the ferret due to her apartment restrictions and she works two
jobs so she is seeking a home for this baby.

The ferret is female, petstore purchase, about one year old, apparently
sable as she said she had raccoon markings. The ferrets name is Sydney.
This lady told me that Sydney is very playful, interested in everything
and is very loving. She said that Sydney steals her jewelry and hides
it, imagine that from a ferret<g> When relating this story, the lady
had laughter in her voice. She told me she would love to keep her but
cannot for the above reasons and she is very concerned about finding
her a home. She doesn't know about vet care, if any. Sydney has a three
story cage that comes with her. If anyone here is interested in giving
this baby a forever home please contact me. And in case anyone is
wondering, I have 11 ferrets right now and my house is pretty full. So
if we can find a home for Sydney that would be wonderful.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks
Ann