Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:03:05 -0800
Hello to all,

It is with a heavy heart that I inform everyone that my parents' littlest
girl passed away late this morning.  She had a spleen surgery about a
month or so ago and in the last few days was declining suddenly.  Friday
she was taken to the vet where he gave her an iron shot.  He didn't
really know what was wrong with her and wanted to do test.  My parents
realizing how quickly she had gone downhill decided to wait on tests till
she was a bit stronger.  She was being fed baby food as much as she could
handle.  She was fed again last night (Sunday night) and by this morning
she was really bad.  My mom checked on her around 10:00 and in a half
hour when she was checked on again, she was gone.  We buried her right
next to our other ferret Felix who fought till the very end.  Even though
she wasn't my ferret, I will miss how she begged for treats and knew how
to follow you until you gave her some.

On a somewhat lighter note.  My friend took me to see the Stephen King
movie Dreamcatcher Sunday night.  There is a part where the 4 men are in
the woods and they look outside there window only to see TONS of animals
all running away from something.  They go outside to have a further look.
There were cougars (I'm guessing) bears, deer, foxes, racoons, and
greatest of all FERRETS.  I kinda noticed them at first, I was thinking
that in the movie they were to portray maybe a mink???  But I saw alot
of them and they were ferrets alright.  Just thought it interest to see
ferrets running away in the 'snow'.  Well that's all for now, it's quiet
late here in Iowa and it's about time for me to go to bed!  Take care
everyone!

Alison~ (thankfully still here) Grizzly, George, Tazz and Brandy
Doreen and Ken~ (missing) Felix and Stevie.... Laser,
Doc, Johnnie, Marshall, Hunter, K.D., Dannie, and Quest.