Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:05:39 EST
I had to put my Boy down today, at 4:45 p.m  he went to the bridge to
join all the others.  Darn that's both of my boys to cancer, Snowball and
Cream.  Got my two ladies left, I'm keeping my eye on them don't know how
they going to take the lost.  My little Friscal thinks she's mother hen,
when Cream started getting sick, Friscal just stepped in and would clean
him, she was always sleeping with him, she was always on top, keeping him
warm, it was so darn cute.  Well, that's six that I've sent to the bridge
in the last two years.  I know they are in a better place, but sure do
miss all of them, and of course you always have some that are very
special, those you never forget.  My heart is broke right now but I got
to see my two girls threw this.  Friscal is one of those special ones,
the mother hen.

For all that have lost babies lets take a min.and send a prayer out for
those that are still alive.  From all of us and the ones we lost.  May
God Bless all of US.  Friscal, Peaches and me the keeper..