From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:14:14 -0500
Dear Scott-

This is Ping is He.  I know a lot about neutering, dude, in fact you
could say I'm something of an expert.  A quick look under my tail will
confirm this.

Now, I've met Bob Church.  I've sniffed him.  He is *not* neutered.
What would he know about it?  Don't listen to him or any of the other
so-called hoomin "experts."  The optimal age for neutering a male ferret
is fourteen.  Yes, fourteen.

To avoid any problems with a hob in heat, you simply supply him with an
endless supply of soft, fuzzy, nubile females.You know the ones...pick
'em up and they have that eggplant shape to 'em?  Yeah.  Those are the
ones, dude.  Bright eyes, glossy whiskers...a little shake to the tail
when they walk.  The shelters are full of them.  You won't have any
trouble finding some.

I see you have two hobs, so you might want to *double* the number of
babes you supply, to avoid Achilles and Ajax having to fight over them.

Thanks for caring,
Ping