Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:57:51 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  Earlier dis month I greeted a ferret named
Skittles at the Bridge.  She had her backpack filled to overflowing and
every time she moved she squeaked.  Hmmm, Skittles whatcha got in dere?
Oh nothing she said, just a few tings from my earth home.  Does I have to
turn dem in she asked in a very soft dook.

Of course not, if you can get them here, you can keep them.

Ok, I'll show them to you, wowsie six very cute squeaker toys.  Us
furries love squeaker toys.  Unfortunately I'm not one of them.  But I
know they are fun for 99% of ferrets, count me as the 1% that doesnt.
I used to steal Mommy's gray purse-like ting dat held her cigarettes.
Nasty tings, as I always told Mommy, yuckky.  One time I even tried to
show Mommy how goofy she looked when she smoked by running past her w
ith a cigarette hanging out of my mouth.  Heh, Heh, almost gave her
heart failure --with nicotine poisoning etc.  But she never did quit.
Personally I would have given Mommy squeaker toys to play with instead
of yucky cigarettes--at least she went outside to smoke.

Darn, I've wandered off the subject again.  I could tell dat Skittles
was my kind of ferret-full of mischief.  Maybe we could go over to de
cat side of de bridge and aggravate de cats like I used to do on Earth.
(OOPS! voice from above me said, No way Sara--dont you dare teach that
new ferret your naughty misbehaviors.  The last time you went over dere,
5 cats had nervous breakdowns and cried for a week.)  Okay Sir, anything
you say, Sir.  Skittles asked who dat was I just told her that was de
Boss who runs things here for all de animals on dis side of de bridge.
I could see dat little Skittles had had a hard day already, but we had
to get her wings and off we went to the Kit and Kaboodle Lodge were the
wings were stored.

Ok--Skit what color--

I get to choose?

Of course.

De blue ones den.

So I attached the big blue ones on her and she started to tilt over--
maybe a smaller pair Skit?

No-no she says, I like these.

But you wont be able to fly if you tilt like dat.

Ok she says, maybe a bit smaller.  Next size down just fit her, no
tilting.  She says gee Ms SaraFerret, you know lots about tings.

I told her dearie I have been here a long time and trust me de Boss
was so patient with me.  I am really surprised dat He made me a bridge
greeter.  She giggled and we trotted off to meet with her friends who
had come before her.  And so ended another greeting day at de bridge.