From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 09:35:20 -0400
Would one of the bridge greeters please keep a lookout for Mac.  Sadly,
Mac passed during the night last night, unexpectedly.

Mac is a rather rotund, sable guy.  Blind due to cataracts and has a
little problem walking.  Mac had a very small heart problem.  And he and
his cagemate and seeing eye ferret Mickey were both coming down with
colds but nothing serious.

Mac had a rather hard first part of his life.  It seems that the first
hoomins that he lived with tortured poor Mac.  Then he was in a shelter
for a while.  When he came to live here, we promised he would never
suffer ever again.

Please be on the look out for my Mac.  He likes other ferrets but he
never learned to play like a ferret.  There is a rather big group there
that I would like to meet Mac.  Would you please ask them to teach him
how to play.

Please let Mac know that all of his family that he left on earth will
miss him terribly.

Goodbye my sweet Mac.

Mommy Donna

Donna